End of lease cleaning typically includes a deep clean of all areas of the home, including the kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, living areas and outdoor spaces. All surfaces must be cleaned, and any marks or stains removed. In contrast, regular house cleaning is typically less intensive and may only include general tidying, dusting and mopping.
It is vital to state that not all end of lease cleaners are the same. Some organisations may offer a basic clean, while others will deliver a more thorough service. Be sure to check with your rental agent or property manager to see what is required of you before booking a cleaner.
Regular House Cleaning:
Regular house cleaning is the process of cleaning your home regularly to maintain cleanliness and hygiene. This usually involves dusting, vacuuming, mopping floors, cleaning bathrooms and kitchens, and so on. Regular house cleaning is important to keep your home free from dirt, dust, and germs.
End Of Lease Cleaning:
End of lease cleaning is a more thorough and intensive form of cleaning, which is carried out when you are vacating a leased property. This type of cleaning is important to get your bond money back from the landlord or agent. Bond cleaning involves exhaustive cleaning of all regions of the residence, including hard-to-reach spots like skirting boards, ceilings, and light fixtures. The goal is to leave the home in a spotless condition.
So, the key difference between the end of lease cleaning and regular house cleaning is that move out cleaning is a more thorough and intensive form of cleaning which is carried out when you are vacating a leased property.
Step-by-step process to find out the cheap end of lease cleaning company:
When you are vacating a leased property, it is important to carry out an end of lease cleaning to get your bond money back. However, this can be a pricey process. Here is a guide to help you find a cheap end of lease cleaning Melbourne company:
1. Get quotes from different companies: The first step is to get quotes from different end of lease cleaning Melbourne companies. This will deliver you a view of the average expense of the service.
2. Compare prices and services: Once you have got the quotes, compare the prices and services offered by each company. Make sure to inspect what is contained in the cost estimated.
3. Choose a company that offers the best value for money: Once you have compared the prices and services, choose a company that offers the best value for money.
4. Ask around for recommendations: If you know someone who has recently used an end of lease cleaning company, ask for their recommendations. This will help you narrow down your choices.
5. Check online reviews: Finally, check online reviews of the companies you are considering to get an idea of their quality of service.
By following these steps, you can be sure to find a cheap end of lease cleaning Melbourne company that will do a good job.
While a standard house cleaning is accomplished systematically to make the place free from dust and grime, bond cleaning provides in-depth cleaning and sanitisation to the home so that you fetch your bond funds back while you vacate your leased property. Bond cleaning includes elements of deep cleaning like mopping floors, scrubbing bathrooms and kitchens, etc which are not included in a regular house cleaning service. Hiring a professional end of lease cleaner is always recommended as they are experienced and know exactly what needs to be done to get your bond back.